Ever since I was a child and riding around with my mother … she’d always have this kit kept in the car and well once I got my own vehicle and started driving I’ve vamped it up and well made sure that I’ve had something similar.
- Gallon of Water
- Windshield washer fluid *funny story to that*
- Baby Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Kid Activities
- Snacks *depending on season- but that’s your call*
- Drinks *again depending on season-but again that’s your call*
- Cell Phone Charger (spare)
- Flash Light
- First Aide Kit *can be bought at Walmart for roughly $10.00*
- Change of cloths
Kid Activities can include anything from coloring books, to story books to a few toys in a special bag with a pillow and blanket for them as well.
For the adults make sure you have a spare set of shoes just in case of weather has you stranded outside the vehicle for awhile.
Well there you have it my tiny blurb on how to keep your vehicle stocked and ready for almost anything.